I graduated with my Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Engineering from the Army Institute of Technology, Pune, in July 2021. After working a year as a software developer at HSBC, I pursued my Master of Science in Advanced Computer Science at the University of Manchester, graduating with Distinction in Dec 2023. My master's dissertation focussed on the application of unikernels in serverless computing.
My primary area of interest is cloud computing. I have experience working with various cloud platforms, including Amazon Web Services and Google Compute Platform handling SPAs, data pipelines, serverless architecture and distributed computing. I'm familiar with container runtimes and orchestration tools like Docker and Kubernetes. Additionally, I have experience with multiple CI/CD tools and am well-versed in observability tools, primarily Prometheus and Grafana.
In addition to my technical skills, I'm passionate about contributing to open-source projects and networking with like-minded individuals. Outside of work, I enjoy photography and editing. I'm always eager to discuss technology, design, or football and would love to connect with others in the field.
Feel free to reach out if you're interested in learning more about my experience or discussing potential opportunities. I look forward to hearing from you!
Software Developer @ HSBC
Aug 2021 - Jul 2022
- Developed and maintained Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) applications, specifically focusing on Designer Forms, AEM Forms, and Acrobat Forms.
- Delivered 5 major releases within a 3-month period, meeting critical deadlines while ensuring high-quality standards
- Collaborated with cross-functional teams from international branches of the bank, including Malaysia, Hong Kong, Canada, Australia, and the UK, to ensure seamless project delivery
Data Science Intern @ Solytics Partners
May 2020 - July 2020
- Developed machine learning models and algorithms to deal with various NLP related problems for financial screening tool SAMS which won the "Best AML Screening Solution" award at the India Fraud Risk Summit
- Set up and managed cloud resources for AWS ElasticSearch and AWS ECS
DevOps Intern @ Intugine Technologies
Jan 2020 - Feb 2020
- Created and managed continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipelines using AWS CodeSuite for serverless functions, backend applications, and frontend applications
- Wrote bash scripts to automate the process of creating pipelines, reducing the time required to deploy new changes and increasing the speed of the software delivery process
Currently looking for Jobs as a Jr Backend/DevOps Engineer based in UK/Europe whilst helping with research at the University of Manchester into unikernels and serverless computing.